We are going to be returning with Aunty Lesley as a few more k's down the road there is an amazing lookout called 'The Ink Pots'... which apparently shouldn't be missed!
The hike has the most picturesque views.
This was the main event
Have I mentioned I think my Papa is the best?
This is my Nana and Papa
Here's the fam getting sprayed by the waterfall- on the inside of the CAVE!!- very cool...
1 comment:
Hi Kelly, Michael and Eva
We are following your adventure from Montreal. I think you brought all the nice weather with you. We are having a great time here. Thank you again. By the way do you know Tracy Dahl? Her two boys are register at the school where I teach.
Have a great time with the little one,she is growing so fast. It must be the fresh air, Carole
Post a Comment