Just a few days into our Banff vacation and we are already getting a great routine. The day starts at around 8am with breakfast. Uncle Robin and our friend Andrea come and pick Mommy and Daddy and I up and we go for a hike up to the Banff Center. We go for our morning swim and then I nap while we head home for lunch. In the afternoon we go for a walk in the town and sometimes hit the center again for some internetting (yes- also a verb- along with Banffing). We eat dinner off of our cool mini-bbque (well- I eat yams) and then we hit the hay. All in all... a great summer to come.
Here I am in the pool with Mom.

Daddy and me. He has a funny farmer's tan!

Mommy and Me.

The river down the street from us.... very cool.

Mom and I hiked to the top of this mini-mountain yesterday..... okay... no we didn't. But, Mom took this picture!!

On such mountain ranges one must sport this intense footware.

Uncle Robin and Daddy (okay- just a little drunk on the first night!)

My great friend Andrea... who has offered to babysit me when she is free!
No comments:
Post a Comment