Monday, July 23, 2007
Day Four
Don't think we are forgetting about our Tunnel Moutain Tour! It is still going... and going strong..... Day four was delayed by the grand entrance of Harry Potter... but we are back on track with a two day break. This morning we hiked up with our friends Kinza, Uncle Robin (henceforth known as drukle Robin after a night of great wine and cocktails in Canmore!), Andrea, Daddy and Mommy. We got the hike off to an early start at 8:30 am and Mommy and I are thinking of hitting the pool after we finish our laundry (I know- terribly exciting stuff here... riveting material!). Mommy got some great photos of a fabulous trip to Canmore last night to a restaurant called "the trough". It was beyond your wildest fantasies of food (okay- but in all seriousness- I had yams so I can't really say that- but the party was ooooing and aahhhing the whole time so it must have been good!) She will post the pics later this afternoon for sure! Hope that things are well with all of you readers! I miss you very much Aisha! I hope you had a wonderful trip to Vancouver- you looked great on the beach with your Mom and Dad! Love, Eva
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment