So this is me in my Bumbo. Mom has been working really hard to sit me straight up in the Bumbo because my friend Aisha has been sitting on her own for ages and Mom is starting to worry that my head is to heavy for me to carry. I think she is insane- but I indulge her in her training sessions. You might be able to catch a glimpse of my two teeth of you look carefully!
Last night i feel asleep hugging bunny. Actually- the whole story is that Mommy gave me a bottle at around 8pm and then I snuggled with her (which I almost NEVER do) and then she put me in my crib. I listened to Jeff Buckley and watched Mommy clean up the house while I snuggled bunny. Then I feel asleep.
1 comment:
This kid is too much. We Philadelphia Stonehomies are in deep need of a shout out from the Queen of Cute. Pleeeeeease...
Post a Comment