So Mommy used to be bestest friends with this great girl named Cheryl Barry. They were inseparable for a longer period of time than they care to admit. Unfortunately they lost touch during their undergrad degree's and went their separate ways. Wonder of wonders: thanks to an amazing thing called Facebook, they met up again in cyber space and made plans to meet this summer. Cheryl is finishing up her PhD in Psychology at U of Calgary. She and her love-bug Wayne came out yesterday to meet me (oh ya and to see mom and dad). It was a FABULOUS day. Mommy said that it seemed like no time had past since she had last been with one of her best friends Cheryl (even though it has been EIGHT YEARS!), and she was so glad that they had reconnected.
Here is a great picture of Wayne and Cheryl and I. Wayne in a natural with wee's like me! I think I might have a bit of a crush on him acutally!

The is a horrible picture of Mommy... but you get the picture. These two were so happy to have their renunion! It seems to me that they were pretty special to each other!

Dad and Mom and Cheryl and Wayne and I decided to eat dinner at one of the top 10 best Canadian Restaurants! It is called the Bison and located in the heart of downtown Banff. Wayne and Daddy ate Bison (duh!) and Mom and Cheryl enjoyed an AMAZING scallop dish!

Wayne and Cheryl having a drink with us on a rooftop pub!
1 comment:
I am so happy we are blog-worthy! (LOL)- I'll have to get copies of these pictures. What a special day :) We had a GREAT time!!!!!!! I am so glad that we have re-connected - and there is so much more summer to come. I am SO happy the Meraw Clan is in the Rockies...plenty of future visits on the horizon. Looking forward to it :)
Cheryl
Post a Comment