Saturday, July 24, 2010

Crane Beach

Today the family decided to hit Crane Beach. It's a major sweet spot on the North Shore. It seems like Cape Cod was very 2009 and this summer is all about North Shore. The family took a bit of a gamble and left the house while it was still cloudy and overcast. Big gamble- Big payoff. Mom's got the sunburn to prove it.
After grabbing a great spot we had a little nibble before hitting the ocean.

When I say that this Gull ate Mom's lunch what I mean is: the nasty little jerk swooped down from ON HIGH and grabbed her sandwich RIGHT FROM HER HAND! She has the Gull-Marks to prove it. It made Mom scream, and then laugh hysterically. It made Eva cry. Seriously it took a few minutes to calm the child down. Pure Hilarity.

A whole lotta' bikini Mama. (I can't believe I am posting this.....)

the ladies hard at work:

diggin' a totally rockin' sand hole with daddy:


Hi Family!!

Snacking on... (big surprise).... BLUEBERRIES!

No comments: