Dad says he's been camping since he was my age, but was he as much help to Oma and Opa as I am to him?...just-gotta-push-this-tent-pole...
Lookin' good, but something seems to be missing...isn't that where my bedroom is supposed to be?
Now that's more like it! Thanks for the help Dad.
Just getting a little bit of fishin' in out our back door before supper. Ah, what a great campsite, I mean really!
Bobby Who? This is real cookin'
To the victor goes the spoils...
Mom doesn't really like beans, but she hasn't tasted cooked-on-the-open-fire-in-the-can baked beans! Yummmmmmy. Really Mom, when you come with us next time, you just gotta try 'em.
Of course, we had marshmallows! Is it my imagination or do they also taste better on the open fire?!?
When the marshmallows are this good, you just have to get every... little... bit.
As you can see I'm a natural at sleeping in a tent. This is my first night and I slept (if you'll pardon the expression - because I'm three-and-a-half) like a baby.
Dad and I enjoyed oodles of time on the beach. We are particularly adept at sand castle building. We are not quite up to Olivia's standard just yet, but we are gaining fast!
Is there anything like oreos in the tent on a rainy afternoon? My dad and I don't think so.
I don't know why everyone thought my Dad was being so courageous, this camping stuff is a breeze! I can't wait to get back out into the bush with Mom too.
1 comment:
I enjoy how many dolls got to share the camping experience with Eva.
Post a Comment