After the party I had a nap in Lesley's car and she took me to her Mom's house for an afternoon girly pool party. I ate a lot of watermelon!

This is my Bubby. She is Lesley's Mommy. She is a great Bubby in every way. She buys me birthday presents and bakes like a champ. Honestly- who could ask for anything more?

This is my friend Jo. She is rockin'. Very hip and edgy (as Lesley would say!) She is Lesley's sister. She and I get along like a house on fire. We also happened to be wearing exactly the same thing this weekend--- crazy right??!?!

The piece de resistance of my weekend! The skinny dipping!!
2 comments:
To all merawclan readers:
Seeing as the real author of this incredible blog is my über-modest best friend Kelly...her hard work, devotion to her family and to her daughter, her infinite amount of patience and her unconditional love continue to go unmentioned. And that's ok! But I feel that after a year and a half (or just about), I owe her a sincerely deserved shout-out.
Eva is not only a stunningly gorgeous child who takes everyone's breath away. She is not simply a warm-hearted, friendly and outgoing little performer. She is more than just a genius who can out-talk and out-walk any kid on the playground. She is a ball of fire who DOESN'T STOP!!!
I take my hat off to you, Kelly, for being the best mother I have ever known. I am eternally grateful to have you, Michael and Eva in my life, and I don't take one second of our time together for granted.
Love you!
nice shout out there Les....before i logged on i was just thinking how jealous i am that you get to spend all this lovely time with the little 'un....and my brother and Kelly of course...yar. it's AWESOME to be kept in the loop via blog, MTL MERAWS RULE!!!
i heart you one and all....big love to you
L.
Post a Comment