Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day and Sweet Sixteen

Today was 'Mother's Day'. We started our day by learning how to say "happy mother's day" and saying it to mommy when she woke up. Daddy and I brought her coffee and made her breakfast (cheerios with milk!). I shared her breakfast-to be totally honest. I LOVE dunking the cheerios one by one into the milk. Then we called Nana. Then we went to church. Then we went and bought me a potty. Then we came home. Then we went to the park. Then I put the potty on my head and called it a 'hat'. Then we talked to Oma on the computer! A special surprise followed: check the pics to see all the exciting details!

Dad knows how much Mom likes to go to the park- so he programmed that into our day. Papageno and I didn't mind tagging along.



On Mother's Day you give your Mommy a flower.

Mom also got to do her favourite thing in the whole world: take pictures of her two favourite people!

Mother's Day is swell and all- but another very important celebration could not be missed today: my sixteenth month. Mom and Dad celebrated it in style on our back porch complete with my favourite meal "bawkli and bawka, bawka" (chicken in case you didn't catch that!)

And for those of you who don't know my Mom that well: for her- no celebration is complete without a good cupcake!

And here's me diving in!

No comments: