Monday, May 19, 2008

Nana and Papa

This past week I was staying at Nana and Papa's! We had so much fun! They have LOTS of TOYS! And Nana and Papa are just the greatest. I filled my week with trips to the park, and chasing ducks, and visiting neighbours. One of their neighbours lend me this awesome doll house!!

So much fun to play outside!

These are the ducks and birds I chased in Nana and Papa's backyard!!

This is my cousin Michaela. She and I had fun! She is bigger than me- but we managed!

I am a big fan of this guy here.

Nana and Papa are always showing me something new!

Here we are on a stroll in the hood.

When I go to Nana and Papa's, Nana gets up with me every single morning (even when I used to get up at 5am!)... now I get up closer to 7:30!!! She is so helpful!

No comments: