Spring is HERE! Yippie! Mommy and I have been spending our days out and about in the parks and playing in my back alley. This morning we signed up for swimming lessons! We even met Daddy for dinner on his break between marking exams! Anyway, it is spring spring spring around here. My new favourite words are: Outside... Open ... Door... Open.... Outside and Open. Did I mention outside??! I have also mastered: Bonjour! Au revoir! Le Nez, La Bouche, Ears, Cheeks, Hair, Ta!Da! (care of Lesley!), Toes, Tummy, Again... again... encore .... encore.....! and many many more! We'll try and get some on video and get them up here for you to see! Anyway, enjoy this lovely weather all!

This is my official spring Chariot. Since I live 5 minutes from the biggest park in all of Montreal: their is no need to jump in the car anymore! I just snuggle up into this chill ride and I am there in a flash! My mom can even take me running! Thank you Nana and Papa for this great stroller! It even attaches to Daddy's bike- But we haven't tried that yet! Next weekend for sure!

Mom loves her new trick. When she says 'Smile Eva'- this is the face I give her. It makes her so happy... She is such a MOM!

So family: grab a lemonade and chill on your patio furniture!
1 comment:
well i'd join you on the patio Eva, but unfortunately mine is again covered in snow!!! The farmers may be happy but I think they're the only ones in Alberta who are....
envy.
smooches from e-ville!!!
Post a Comment