This was one of the best weekends EVER! My mommy surprised my Daddy with a birthday stay at the Ritz Carleton Montreal. So I was HOME ALONE!! Okay- not really. My best friend Lesley stayed with me... She and I had such an amazing time. She played in the sandbox with me; fed me MacDonalds (4 french fries and a chicken nugget!);put me in a swing for the first time EVER; stayed up late (hello--- 8pm!!!); took me shoe shopping and bought me cute new pink high-top all stars; and most importantly introduced me to my weekend playDATE. His name is Gabriel. He is very dreamy and knows his way around the park like the back of his hand. He is a little older than me; but I hear that is acceptable in this family! Enjoy the pics of my fabulous weekend!

I can dig this!!

My play buddy for the weekend!! She is my best friend in the whole world: the least I could do was share a fry with her..

Do you think this was too foward on our first date? The connection was just so good- It just felt right....

Such a gentleman!

We ended our day with a romantic wagon ride and a drink!

Here's a shot of Gabriels Daddy, Gabie (that is what he let's me call him!); me and my Lesley
1 comment:
check out that gas price! seriously... this is out of control!
Post a Comment