Okay--- CHECK IT OUT!!! This is my new favourite thing! It is a sandbox. It is shaped like a froggy. When Mommy tells me it is a "grenoille" I am sure to repeat "froggy" everytime. (I am sure there is a Quebec joke in there somewhere- but since my Godmother is Quebecois and she reads this often enough-- we will skip it for today--- use your imaginations!). I can spend hours in this thing. After I am done Mommy strips me down and puts me in a bucket of water before she lets me back in the house. You can come and play ANYTIME! and... Mommy won't use the bucket on you!

Another "smile eva" moment

Mom likes the sandbox because she says it is "clean dirt". Can someone explain this to me?

This one is just in case you forgot how pretty I am
3 comments:
Is it just me or is that, like, the hugest diaper ever...
well.. i am on an environmental kick... where i only change them once a day. is that wrong?
Then you should change her weight on the blog to account for an extra 10 pounds!!!
Post a Comment