This morning Daddy put me in a really cute outfit! I giggled at Oma over the breakfast table!
My friend Aisha and I went to baby yoga again today. I didn't want Mommy to do yoga very much- so we mostly just snuggled and watched Aisha'a mommy Arissa do yoga. (Aisha slept for most of the class.... lucky Arissa!). In the afternoon Oma, Daddy and Mommy and I went to the museum and saw the Disney Exhibit! It was really cool! We saw lot's of sketches of original Disney characters. They even had some big movies playing: I was facinated!
2 comments:
I look in on you every day Eva...but I also am so lame...er that is...so filled up with other information that I can never remember my log on info and just got frustrated.
We enjoy your pictures so often but alas, I forget to put a comment in. Hi, Loreili and to your beautiful grandaughter.You must be having a grand time with the family.
Michael and Kelly you must be so proud of that sweet child.
P.S. we have borrowed you squirrel trap to get number 3 for us.
We sure are enjoying your blog and seeing her grow, and enjoy life. love j
Post a Comment