




Well- Mom hasn't been great about upgrading... but she is still great with the camera. We've never seen so much snow here in Montreal! It is NUTS! Mom and Eva won't be leaving the house today!! :) We are hoping to get to Brampton to visit Nana and Papa this weekend; but we will see if weather permits!
So here are some yummy pics of me over the past few days. I LOVE the bath... it has become part of our daily morning ritual. Mom is training me in the baby backpack. I like it in VERY small doses. My newest development stage is called 'tracking'. I like bright toys above my head that I can follow with my eyes. I also love sleeping with my head to one side (Mom is looking up ways to get this habit GONE by using tracking to stretch my neck muscles!) Mom's good friend Arissa has told her all about Aisha's amazing skills in tracking with her new mobile: so Mom is off to Toys r Us to pick up the mom advanced mobile system available. It is called the Symphony Mobile and it plays Bach, Beethoven and Mozart. It is going to a be bit hit with Dad! We'll be sure to share photos ASAP.
All in all life is good for me. I am loving sleeping in my crib. Mommy and Daddy get better sleeps with me there too. I let them know when I need them!! (usually about every three to four hours)... I think that is pretty nice! Most wee ones are WAY more often; but I am a BIG GIRL! :)
1 comment:
Love. Thanks for posting more pix. We love you guys.
Post a Comment