Real Quebecoise fille's comme moi meme (quebec girls like myself) enjoy a certain special Quebec tradition: La Caban a Sucre. Mommy took no time in introducing me to this fabulous French tradition! It involves eggs, bacon, ham, and LOT'S OF MAPLE SYRUP. I wasn't allowed to taste it; but I am sure it will show up in my food sometime in the next few days thanks to Mommy. My Godmother Louise was there to walk me through the finer points of the ritual. My other friends were there too: Genvieve, Louise's Mommy, Megan, Andrea, Devon, Krista, Zefer and Zefer's Mommy Cara. Everyone had a great time!
Friday, March 30, 2007
La Caban a Sucre
Real Quebecoise fille's comme moi meme (quebec girls like myself) enjoy a certain special Quebec tradition: La Caban a Sucre. Mommy took no time in introducing me to this fabulous French tradition! It involves eggs, bacon, ham, and LOT'S OF MAPLE SYRUP. I wasn't allowed to taste it; but I am sure it will show up in my food sometime in the next few days thanks to Mommy. My Godmother Louise was there to walk me through the finer points of the ritual. My other friends were there too: Genvieve, Louise's Mommy, Megan, Andrea, Devon, Krista, Zefer and Zefer's Mommy Cara. Everyone had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment