Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The Blog

Hi fans. Mom here. I wanted to take a moment to thank all of the people in the last few weeks who have emailed and/or called me about the blog. As many of you know- this blog has been a labour of love for me over the past three-plus years. It has consumed weeks (if not months) of my life all spent in undeniable pleasure giving this gift. It is a gift to Eva, and a gift to her family who are unfortunately spread over the globe. Your support over the last few weeks has been appreciated more than I can tell you.
Some questions have been brought up regarding the security of a blog. I can assure you that Eva's welfare has always and will continue to be my first concern. In order to allay any fear that may have been planted I would like to assure Eva's readers that I have spent many hours researching the security of a 'baby blog'. I can, with the greatest confidence, say that a baby blog does not increase or decrease the instance of any child-involved crime. Such crime is just as likely caused by a trip to our local park. I will be continuing both.
That being said- I would like to invite any and all of you who do not wish to be part of the blog to please speak to me regarding this- I will OF COURSE respect your wishes.
Thanks again for all your support. Commenting is difficult with blogger- I know- so it's great to get your feedback.

No comments: