Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Baby!

I won't keep our loyal blog-followers guessing as to whether or not Eva and Santa hit it off this year. The answer is simply- uh...YA!

Here's the whole lead-up so you all can experience it as close to first-hand as is possible.
Eva's chariot to meet Santa

The first sighting

Oh- the anticipation!

Simpy because she's adorable

Eva's sticker picture for Santa

I'm gonna meet SANTA!!!

The token family shot

Cindy-Loo-Hoo

Whatcha mean he fits down the chimney?!

Peekaboo

Melt my heart why don't you?

I'm up next!!!

Santa liked the picture :)

What we came for:

Helping herself to a gift from the Jolly Old Man's sack of goodies.

Let's skip the formality shall we? I'll just grab a seat right here.

Listen man- this dress is driving me bonkers....

How awesome is this man?

1 comment:

arissamasi said...

this is awesome. and hilarious. i LOVE that dress!!!