Here's a recent special moment I never would have caught if Michael, Nana and Papa didn't decide it was time to shell some cash out for this little blog.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Eva playing in the sink
At the risk of sounding like a cheese-ball (who am I kidding- I am the least sentimental person I know!-- RoboKelly) Its these special moments that are impossible to catch on film if you don't have a REALLY FANCY CAMERA. You see- you CAN buy happiness kids!
Here's a recent special moment I never would have caught if Michael, Nana and Papa didn't decide it was time to shell some cash out for this little blog.


Here's a recent special moment I never would have caught if Michael, Nana and Papa didn't decide it was time to shell some cash out for this little blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment