Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oma and Opa's 40th Anniversary

My Oma and Opa celebrated the 40th anniversary of their wedding this past weekend! We flew to Edmonton to be with them... and MANY of their closest friends. It was a wonderful party- and best of all I got to spend time with Oma and Opa at their fabulously chic getaway on a lake! Amazing! I had a great time and can't wait to come back in October!

Me and Aunty Lisa taking a dip in the hot tub

Me and my Oma in the hot tub right before bedtime...

Dad and I chillin' on the dock

Dippin' in the lake

Me: running from the camera

Me: pretty in Oma's garden

The extended Meraw Clan

This is the 'in' crowd

Mommy calls this the group of "outlaws"

This is my Aunty Lisa with her hunky boyfriend Damon

This is my Uncle Tim and Aunty Carolyn

No comments: