Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Jazz Fest!

Okay so get this: Mom has NEVER been to the Jazz Festival. Crazy... yes. I certainly beat her: not even 2 and I've already been! Andrew and Devon decided to accompany us to the ever-cool kiddy festival at the Jazz Fest. They have it all! But- my fav was the oversized piano!

Mom got kicked off! Seriously.. it was really funny! She was doing a trill with her two legs and the lady KICKED HER OFF!!! hahhaaa.... I got to stay on.....

I miss you Daddy... wish you could be here too!

Okay- this is Andrew. I don't think you guys have met him yet! He is so cool. He gives me unlimited shoulder-riding time and takes good care of me on all the climbing stuff. He's my buddy. This is us checking out the VERY cool fountain!

I like Andrew- don't get me wrong- but Devon and I have something special!

No comments: