Saturday, August 11, 2007

Week in Review

This past week has been all about relaxation. We are out at Pigeon Lake now. Oma and Opa came to pick Mom and I up in Banff and bring us home. We spent the two days in Banff hiking and enjoying nature. The rain came into Banff and we all made out escape. Unfortunately the rain followed us to Pigeon Lake- as rain tends to do. Anyway, we are looking at a beautiful clear morning this morning and Mom is hoping to grab a swim and a walk. Mom knows she hasn't been great about the blog this week: so here is our week in review!


Here I am naked in my Bumbo. This is the kind of photo that is going to haunt me until I old. I am telling you: my mother will probably drag this out at my wedding or something. She is just that type of lady!

I am ready to crawl. I am on all fours all the time, rocking back and forth, trying to figure out how to go forward. I have mastered going backward!

My Opa used this high chair when he was a tike like me. Can you believe that? Opa was a tike like me!!

Showing off in my high chair

Opa came to pick me up from Banff. We made a beautiful four hour drive from Banff to Pigeon Lake on HWY 22. I slept a lot of the way- but Mom got to see some beautiful parts of rural Alberta.

Cheryl came out to visit me (and Mom) at Pigeon Lake. You may remember her from a previous post. Due to the magic of facebook, Mom and Cheryl found eat other again. They were long lost friends from childhood. I like her. She plays with me; and she happens to be a little closer to my height than the average 'adult-type'!

Mom and I having a snuggle in the hot tub

Cheryl and I taking a dip! I sure do love it when people eat my hands.... strange... i know!

No comments: