Thursday, August 02, 2007

Online Survey

Much has been made of my hair situation. So, in preparation for the hair that will undoubtedly appearn eventually, I thought we might enjoy a little online survery. Please leave your feedback via blog comments, mommy's e-mail or facebook! The results of the survey will be posted in a week!

blond?

or brunette?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Eva!!! I LOVE the brown! You look gorgeous! And so does your mommy!!! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen each other. My mom's been trying to call you guys for days now but you're never home! (and now from your blog I can see why!!) Looks like you guys are having an amazing summer. I'm so happy for you! It must be so fun having both your parents around all the time - it's like one LONG weekend!!! I can seriously not wait for you to get home...the 16th right? That's only 2 more weeks - I'm going to start counting the sleeps soon!! I think I might start crawling soon. It's better than just lying on my tummy. Have you thought about it at all yet? My mom gets really excited when I start to get up on my knees and stuff - so I think it might be a big deal for the parents or something. Personally it seems like a lot more work than having mumma carry me around...
Okay - so I miss you like crazy. And tell your mom to call my mom if she has time before you guys get back. Big kiss Ev's. Love Aisha xx

Anonymous said...

DEFINATELY brunette.....makes those baby blues shine bright.

Eva you're beautiful!So sad I can't come up to see you this weekend but I will see you soon...

smooches,

Aunty L.

Anonymous said...

Okay, THAT was awesome. I'm going to have to go with brunette because I think it makes you look like me but the expression in the blond is truly great. SO, I'm going to settle in the "let's wait and see camp." Decisive, I know...

Anonymous said...

As I look at this again I realize that in those wigs she looks like one of those freaky pageant kids. Ahhhhhh...