Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hi Aisha!

I found this funny photo of you rubbing my bald head and giggling.... thought you might like it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH! Hi Eva! I miss you so much already. I'm in Ottawa right now having the same kind of attention showered on me by all my grandparents as well. Isn't it awesome? My grandpa even took me shopping this afternoon at our favorite store! It's really hot here right now - lucky thing my nana has air conditioning! And guess what! I can almost sit up all by myself now. I'm getting really good at balancing - sometimes I topple over but someone always puts me back. That jolly jumper thing looks RAD! My parents haven't set mine up yet - but I'm really hoping they will as soon as we get back home. Well, I better get to bed now. It's almost 8pm here. I think that's close to my bedtime. Miss you. MUAH! xx