Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I'd like to take a moment to thank all the amazing father's I have in my life. My Opa, who is going to be the most amazingly strong and nuturing presence in my life. To my Papa, who from all accounts is the perfect father in every way. And lastly, to my Daddy, whose learning curve as a father has been the most thrilling and impressive to watch. He is and will continue to be the most important rock in my growing life. I don't think another little girl could possibly have the blessing that I have! I love the three of you so so much. I hope you have a wonderful special day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day!

I've wished it to Michael 3 times already today, but I also wanted to extend the warmest of Father's Day wishes to Doug and to Mr. Meraw!

Happy Father's Day to all of you!

Lesley