An real-life account of the happiest family on the planet
Thursday, May 10, 2007
my activities...
It has been pretty hot here in Montreal. I've been a naked baby for the last day or so.... I hope I don't get arrested! Anyway, I've been 'kinda bored. One day while I was swinging in my chair I looked down and WOOOOO..... Do you guys have these?? feet.... feet... and more feet... swinging in my room. reading books with daddy... hey- you look like me!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh very cute. i recognize the dress...
that book picture is priceless - more of Michael's funny face than anything, lol.
Dad's busy busy busy with school: Directing the undergraduate opera department, teaching 22 students this year and making time for his fam.
Mom is getting used to life with two kids. She's had a bunch of help from Papa, Nana and Les over the past weeks. She's looking forward to getting back to the gym as soon as she can.
Eva is loving being a big sister. Her favorite game is playing 'baby'. She's very happy to be back at preschool and starts ballet again this week.
Noah is a little eating monster. He keeps Mom very busy. He loves being held and looking at the birdies on his swing.
1 comment:
oh very cute. i recognize the dress...
that book picture is priceless - more of Michael's funny face than anything, lol.
smooches!!!
L.
Post a Comment