Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mommy here...

Mommy signing on here! I just wanted to let friends and family know that the happy family has moved successfully and thankfully into their beautiful new home. It is the most amazing place. We are so blessed! Many photos are to follow as boxes become empty and shelves become full. The good news is that we have a fully functional kitchen.... WITH A DISHWASHER (a bosch dishwasher for you snobs out there!!--- i know you are counting!!). And let me tell you: this is the most amazing bathroom I have ever owned (wait.. this is the ONLY bathroom I have ever owned!!) Michael and I are headed to Mass tomorrow morning and then off to IKEA to pick up a few odds and ends. I think Mother's Day brunch is being enjoyed at some point as well. What a lucky Mommy I am this year!!! Like I said: pics to follow. Love to all... Mom

No comments: