Sunday, January 14, 2007

getting comfy!





Here are some new photos of our little bundle of joy! She is LOVING her chair. I think it even gave us a few much-needed naps!! So far little Eva is excelling in two categories (both of which she gets from her folks). Sleeping (Kelly), with many images as you can see, and eating (Michael), NO IMAGES OF THIS WILL BE PUBLISHED!! I'll keep things as fresh as I can. Love to all of you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Kelly and Michael Congratulations!!!!! Eva is beautiful! Enjoy these first newborn moments, they go by so quickly. Give her a kiss from all of us. Wishing you the best. Celebrate being a mother/father everyday. Happy parenting!
Love your cousin Julie and the boys.

Anonymous said...

So flingin' flangin' cute...love, love, love. Thanks for keeping the pictures updated -- we can't wait to see the real thing. Love, the Stonehomies