Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas 2006





Michael and I went Christmas Tree shopping for the first time ever this year. There is an adorable Tree Farm right down the street from us. Millions of tree's, hot chocolate and other goodies, and an actual sized manger scene. We couldn't resist buying one, and filling our apartment with that yummy smell. Michael is most proud of the tree stand that we invested in. He says that it would make his father jealous! It is a state of the art piece I must say; and as Michael puts it, "it only costs us $1 a year if we use it for the next 50!!"...... yikes!! I am sure it comes with a 'NO FALLING OVER' guarantee though! Robin came over tonight to help with the decorating. The only thing missing this year will be all our family around it. Oh well, a small price to pay for a new addition.... love to all and merry christmas!!

No comments: