



So here I am with all the time in the world! It feels wonderful for the first time in over 10 years to NOT HAVE A JOB!! I am busy cleaning (AKA nesting) and cooking. I vow to get Michael a little closer to my weight catagory ASAP!!! It feels strange to have a bigger can than my husband! If 'Better Homes and Gardens' has anything to say about it he'll be caught up to me by the time the baby comes!
In all seriousness I can't tell you how much I am enjoying singing lately! I get to practice every day now and I am starting to remember what those degree's hanging on the wall are all about. I am readying myself to sing with my famously talented husband in the next few weeks. I only hope I can keep up.
My good friend Bridget taught me how to use some of the features on my digital camera recently- so I am trying my hand at some fancy photography! (okay- not so fancy). Here are some photo's of Michael and Lesley from our favourite breakfast joint of late "Toi et Moi Cafe" on Laurier near our place. Y'all will love it when you come and visit (that's for you Carolyn and Tim).
Oh and of course- our first baby Papageno.....
No comments:
Post a Comment