An real-life account of the happiest family on the planet
Monday, August 15, 2011
Cape Cod
Okay- so I've been pretty awful about blogging this summer. Apologies. I can only promise that it isn't a sign of 'the beginning of the end'. Just because I've got two kids doesn't mean I won't find time for the fans.
You have Lesley to thank for this one. These are a few of the great shots she took on the recent "Winter Clan" visit to Cape Cod.
Little kid
Big Kid
Both kiddos
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! I really like your blog. It looks very nice and I'm happy to visit again. Cheers!
Dad's busy busy busy with school: Directing the undergraduate opera department, teaching 22 students this year and making time for his fam.
Mom is getting used to life with two kids. She's had a bunch of help from Papa, Nana and Les over the past weeks. She's looking forward to getting back to the gym as soon as she can.
Eva is loving being a big sister. Her favorite game is playing 'baby'. She's very happy to be back at preschool and starts ballet again this week.
Noah is a little eating monster. He keeps Mom very busy. He loves being held and looking at the birdies on his swing.
3 comments:
Hi! I really like your blog. It looks very nice and I'm happy to visit again. Cheers!
Billing problems? Check this out:
physician medical billing services
Preferred services by most physicians
Cute picture! Please visit my site BT email helpline
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة جلى بلاط بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة جلى بلاط بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
Post a Comment