Friday, February 18, 2011

Ballet

Eva has begun taking ballet lessons at the Boston Ballet School. I tell you what- they aren't fooling around!! These girls have a strict dress code; a dressing room; and a waiting room where the mommies have to wait while the girlies take their class. No Mommies past the double doors people! Except for 'peek week'!! This week the girls got to wear tutu's and dance for their parents. Mom grabbed some fun shots of Eva in her element. Eva loves ballet more than anything in the world. This is the happiest 45 minutes of her week.

Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you have seen all day?

Or that Eva's teacher doesn't look exactly like Roberto Benigni?!?!?

Attention all adult readers: this was way easier for all of us when we were four!

"Buon Giorno Principessa!!"

leaping

"What am I doing at the BACK of this line?"

"Ah- that's more like it"

2 comments:

SecretlyCreativ said...

That is so adorable! :D I bet she will be famous one day!

Yang Kuo said...

That is so adorable! :D I bet she will be famous one day!

thai porn