Friday, August 28, 2009

Bestie Time

Here's the deal with Lesley: she knows I am 2 1/2. I know she does. But she never ACTS like I'm 2 1/2. She and I just chill around town like the girlfriends we are. She takes me shopping and for coffee- and to loads of other totally fun girly activities. Really- no one could ask for a better bestie. Take this afternoon for example.... she took me to the park and let me run FULLY CLOTHED in the kiddie spray park. She's just that kind of girl: no rules. And then she let me sit in the front seat (car not moving for all you worried folk out there). And to complete this perfect day: she let me use her lipgloss. Come on..... do you have a better friend to speak of? I don't think so.....

d'ya see what i'm talkin' bout?

"cheeeeeeeeeeeeeze"

MOOOOOWAAAAAH Leth.

No comments: