This is me on the first day we arrived. I am wiped out after daycare in the morning and the flight: so I am chillin' watching Dora. Mom included it only because of its cute points.
So one neat landmark in Boston is right across from Dad's hotel. It right across from Symphony Hall. The biggest pool/fountain ever. You can't swim in it: so it isn't really a pool... but it sure looks like one.
Me and Mom chillin' by the faux-pool
On Halloween Mommy and Daddy took me to the "Children's Museum of Boston". I can't really totally express how COOL this place is. You just had to be there. The best part was that I was allowed to wear my flower costume.
the flower at lunch
happy flower
A few shots of me in the 'toddler zone' of the Children's Museum
This was the boat portion of the Children's museum.
Make sure to see the above video about these cool 'musical chairs'
We also took a trip to the Aquarium. So much fun. We saw a penguins, jelly fish, lobster, turtles, sharks, octopus and much much more.
The coolest part of the New England Aquarium is the gallery of fishies you can TOUCH! That's right..... You can touch 'em. Mom and Dad had a hard time keeping me from taking them out of the tank... didn't fully get the whole "must stay in the water" deal... but whatever.... here's me with my friend the starfish.
No comments:
Post a Comment