My preschool has an outing every weekend where parents get to come too. This weekend we went apple picking. SO FUN!! We went to Le Verger LaBonte in Ile Perrot. It is amazing!! There are tonnes of animals in the petting zoo; tractor rides; a huge corn maze and of course a LOT of APPLES!!
Here are some fun shots of our Saturday morning activities.
Two little piggies
That's my goat. I fed him corn!!
This is me introducing myself to the Lama
Dad leading the way.
The girls on a mission
Dad and I filling the buckets.
Where's Eva?
cute
cute
and more cute
Daddy's the king of finding the good ones
Aisha and I doing what we do best
The Family on the tractor ride!
1 comment:
okay seriously. i know you are incredibly busy and on the go, however i'm going through serious withdrawl here.
PLEASE.
post something new???
Post a Comment