These recent shots were taken on my weekend with Lesley. Enjoy!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
AM baby
Recently I have had an outpouring of fan emails, cards and letters demanding some authorized, deglamofied and behind the scenes footage of me in the AM. I don't know how many of you would want pics of you before your morning coffee up on your blog sites?!?! but- I am all about keeping it real! I am just a real person like everybody else and I have NOTHING TO HIDE!! If you know me well you know that my Daddy and I start off our mornings together and he doesn't typically wield a camera- hence the lack of pics before 10am.
These recent shots were taken on my weekend with Lesley. Enjoy!




These recent shots were taken on my weekend with Lesley. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment