Tuesday, February 05, 2008

a girl and her kitchen

Please allow me to introduce you all to my birthday gift. Her name is pink kitchen (I haven't come up with anything wittier yet). I spend hours on end with pink kitchen. She is where I spend most of my time while mommy and daddy are making themselves latte's at 5 in the morning when I wake up. (Babysitters are ALWAYS welcome at that time BTW!)
It is the best gift ever. I can't believe Mommy took so long to put it up on my blog!

One of the best parts about cooking is the taste-testing: let's be frank. I come from a solid line of GREAT taste-testers. I am sure to develop in the culinary arts due to my strong genetic attachment to the appreciative palette.

Sometimes it is hard to keep ahead of the dishes. I make sure my sink is full before I go to bed though. Martha says that a clean sink is the hallmark of a clean kitchen.

Mommy plays with it even more than I do. You think I'm kidding....

No comments: