On Friday Judy, John, Nana and Papa joined us to wrap up the week. It was a blast. We went to a pig roast and Daddy charmed the crowd with his stylings on the guitar. Mom even sang an Opera duet with Dad at the end! They even got some invitations to OTHER islands next year providing they bring their voices and Dad's magic guitar.
Thanks a million Wilson's. You are the best sort of folk. The Meraw Clan can't thank you enough.
The whole Family:
Our cottage (for a week anyway).
My doggy Papageno had the most fun of all. We practically had to DRAG him from the water every night. Mom and Dad are sure that he is at least 5 pounds thinner after this vacation. Isn't he handsome?
Me and Mommy on the boat
This is one of my new favourite activities. I love the shoulder ride: mostly I love pulling daddy's poofy 'fro!
Daddy went on some great sails during the week!
The view from the front dock
More beautiful view
This is the view from Mommy and Daddy's bedroom
A dash of Winter in the Meraw clan
My Papa and Nana and I
Here's me chillin' on the deck!
Ready for my close-up!
Yup... I am adorable
1 comment:
Love, love, love. Glad it was a good weekend. Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment