

This is me taking a nap with Nana...

And me dancing with Papa....

We are here at Nana and Papas until the 6th of May. Mommy has to stay and sing in Beethoven's Ninth Symphiny (my personal favourite) before we can go home to our new house!
An real-life account of the happiest family on the planet




1 comment:
May 6th??!!! What? EVA! My mommy has been telling me that we were going to get to see each other on Monday so that we could show ourselves off at how much we've grown in the past 2 weeks. May 6th is a whole extra week longer...I don't know - I missed you so much while I was away. What am I going to do now? I wanted to show you how I can put both my fists in my mouth and that I can drink milk from a bottle just like you! Tell your mommy that my mommy misses you guys too and that we can hardly wait for you both to get home. Love Aisha xoxo
Post a Comment