Monday, October 02, 2006

Our new home


The best part about this place!!!


Living room, and a sneak look into the guest bedroom.


Here's our living room (complete with Golden Retreiver and handsome husband!)


Your bedroom for when you come and stay!


Our kitchen table; and a view of our back balcony. Complete with clothes line for sunny afternoon drying.


Our great new kitchen. Michael calls this 'chocolate pudding brown'. He was dead-set against this colour- but I think it is growing on him!


One half of our bedroom.


The other half of our bedroom!


This was a very generous gift from Oma and Grandpa Meraw. Can't wait to fill it with baby instead of bears!


Our front hallway. Michael and I put up WALLPAPER together. He thought it was a good test of our marriage. I think he had heard that from his Mom at some point. Well- we made it!


I find this super-neat. This is on our front balcony!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your place looks great -- we can't wait to visit you soon! Love, T & C